STRIVE COACHING PROGRAM
A professional coaching and training program for aspiring junior golfers, boys & girls ages 11 - 18.
The STRIVE coaching program is currently in it's ninth season at the Golf Canada Calgary Centre. STRIVE is designed to provide aspiring young junior golfers with a leading edge performance golf coaching program. The program incorporates all aspects of the game from the development of strength and flexibility, swing mechanicals, mental and emotional strategies, course management, tournament support and many other life skills.
There are two different Strive programs (click links below for more information).
|STRIVE for Excellence
Intro to Competition
Targets juniors ages 11 - 15 that are just getting into competitive golf. There are 3 different series throughout the year.
|STRIVE to Compete
Year-Round Coaching for juniors ages 12 -18 that want to take thier competitive golf to the next level.
There are three different programs series throughout the year for the Intro to Competition Program:
1. Summer Series (March to September) *STARTS MARCH 5, 2018!
2. Fall Series (October to December)
3. Winter Series (January to February)
There are limited spaces available for each series.
DM Golf Performance is Calgary's premier Golf Fitness Coaching Company and is the fitness provider for the Golf Canada STRIVE programs. The STRIVE Golf fitness program aims to improve the movement quality and athleticism of each junior golfer. The program is an off-season golf specific program, developed by Golf Fitness Expert, Shannon Heffernan, that prepares each junior golfer for the upcoming golf season.
Jamie Reimer has worked with thousands of junior since becoming a member of the PGA of Canada in 2008 and currently coaches numerous local successful competitive juniors. His goal when working with golfers is to understand their motivation and tailor his approach to meet their needs and help them to build their commitment to themselves to constantly improve and really enjoy practicing and playing. He believes focusing on fundamentals and mechanics will provide a solid foundation that cannot be broken and creates not only champions but players who will enjoy the game throughout their life.
- Class "A" PGA of Canada Professional
- STRIVE for Excellence Coach (2010 - Present)
- CNC Coaching New Competitor Certified
- 2015, 2016 PGA of Alberta Junior Leader of the Year Finalist
- TPI Junior Coach 2 & 3 Certified
- CJGA Alberta Director (2009 - Present)
- 2015 Coach of Team Alberta Junior Boys at Western Canada Summer Games (silver winners).
ACCOMPLISHMENTS OF CURRENT OR PAST STRIVE STUDENTS
- Alberta Provincial Girls Champion
- Alberta Provincial Juvenile Girls Champion
- Alberta Golf Player of the Year
- Alberta Men's Amateur Champion
- Top 10 in Canadian Men's Amateur Rankings
- Alberta Boys Bantam Champion
- PGA of Alberta Junior Masters Champion
Email: email@example.com or call 403-669-4571